The University of St. Thomas invites qualified candidates to apply for a Digital Analyst within the Marketing, Insights, and Communications department.
Inspired by Catholic intellectual tradition, the University of St. Thomas educates students to be morally responsible leaders who think critically, act wisely, and work skillfully to advance the common good. A successful candidate will possess a commitment to the ideals of this mission statement.
JOIN OUR COMMUNITY
The University of St. Thomas offers a competitive and comprehensive benefits program, which includes:
- Up to 100% tuition remission for employees, spouses, and dependents upon eligibility
- A generous Employer retirement contribution of 9.4% of annual salary upon eligibility
- Medical, dental, and vision options
- Employer-paid disability, life, and AD&D benefits
The Digital Analyst serves as a key member of the Insights & Analytics team, focusing on campaign planning, measurement and analysis, optimization of marketing programs, and reporting development and automation across the University of Saint Thomas.
- Marketing Campaign Planning
- In partnership with embedded marketers, contribute to planning efforts, including identification of business and marketing goals, and development of strategies to achieve those goals.
- Assist in defining and establishing KPIs, manage development of comprehensive analysis and reporting of digital program performance, and its alignment with established metrics.
- Identify all measurement tactics and be accountable for having appropriate measurements in place at the launch of the campaign, and throughout its lifecycle.
- Assist with the creative process, working collaboratively with internal stakeholders and external agencies to identify best practices, define requirements, and use data to support decisions to finalize assets.
- Provide stakeholder insights and competitive intelligence relevant to the campaign.
- Maintain agency and vendor relationships focused on creation and implementation of effective campaigns that meet performance goals.
- Marketing Campaign Measurement & Optimization
- Manage campaign monitoring across a variety of platforms, ensuring ability to analyze performance and effectiveness of marketing programs, attribute success across channels, and recommend adjustments as necessary.
- Utilize Google Analytics, and other performance and analytics tools, to make appropriate strategic recommendations based on objectives and goals.
- Optimize performance of digital campaigns by defining tests, testing new ads, completing analysis, and adjusting criteria to reach target audiences.
- Work with members of the marketing team to develop, test, measure, and optimize new post-click landing pages, CTAs, and general funnel flow for paid campaigns.
- Work closely with internal business partners to discover key findings on an ad hoc basis.
- Able to identify and raise concerns around bad data. Able to troubleshoot issues, technical or data related, in a timely manner, leveraging a variety of resources.
- Reporting and Automation
- Develop, design and generate reporting for campaigns, general analysis and focused initiatives with focus on partner needs and audience understanding.
- Understanding of how to use automation tools and ability to automate reporting to increase time effectiveness and data accuracy, allowing time to focus on observations, insights and analysis.
- Able to navigate reporting automation tools and create quality queries for reporting.
- Perform quality assurance reviews for reporting done by others and self.
- Ongoing Optimization of Digital Presence
- Contribute to ongoing search engine optimization efforts, including research, selection of keywords, metadata, URLs, content updates, text anchoring, image tagging, and other factors influencing page ranking.
- Conduct audits of existing marketing efforts and develop strategies and tactics for optimization and enhancement.
- Stay up-to-date and maintain a high level of expertise in digital technologies and marketing trends.